The purpose of the regulation is to better serve the campers. Your entry and stay at the Camping means the automatic acceptance of the following conditions:
- The entrance to the Camping is through the Reception which operates every day from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- When entering the Camping, campers must hand over their passports or IDs, which remain at Reception until each camper’s departure.
- The campsite location is determined by Reception.
- Departures will take place until 12:00. After 12:00 a two-day rate will be charged in case of a longer stay at the campsite.
- It is forbidden to light fires in the Camping area as well as on the beach. For cooking You must use the specially designed camping areas.
- Keep all areas clean & use the special waste containers. Respect nature & don’t harm trees & plants by pouring dirty water on them.
- For any case where the movement of vehicles within the Camping is necessary, their speed must not exceed 5km/h.
- It is forbidden to enter – exit and the movement of vehicles inside the Camping after 01:00 o’clock. If you return after 01:00 You will park in the outside parking lot of the Camping and You will enter on foot.
- Common quiet hours are from 01:00pm to 07:00pm.
- Any change in the number of people must be reported immediately to Reception. Each new person will be charged extra.
- Damages caused by the fault of the camper or his guests to the Camping facilities or equipment are the sole responsibility of the campers.
- Garbage of any kind is only thrown into the garbage containers after being sealed in bags.
- Campers are responsible for the cleanliness of their space.
- It is strictly forbidden to make any intervention – addition, which alters the image of the Camping, both on the camping area and on the camping equipment, such as the construction of a roof, fencing, barbecue warehouses or any other construction, regardless of texture and materials.
- The electricity supply is exclusively for lighting – radio – TV – fridge. The use of AC / electric stoves – coffee makers – microwave ovens is done after consultation with the reception.
- Animal-loving campers are responsible for any animals they may have with them, which are not allowed to roam freely or swim in the bathing area.
- It is forbidden to intervene in network facilities, e.g. water supply, irrigation, etc.
- The use of air guns and any kind of launching devices is strictly prohibited.
- Camping is not responsible in case of loss due to theft or damage of any item. Campers are required to store their own belongings.
- The management bears no responsibility in the event of fire – Theominia or acts of terrorism.
- Management has the right to remove campers or visitors who will not respect the unit’s operating rules.
- It is forbidden to support tents with other than traditional means of support.
We wish you a pleasant stay
The Camping address